Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Picture of Progress

I am so pleased to FINALLY announce that I have made a bit of progress on my wall gallery!

I know! It's just unbelievable, right!?

Seriously! It feels so good to have finally decided on the layout of the gallery--AND to even have the first frame up on the wall! Check it out!!











Yes, I still have quite a bit more work to do, but now the end is in sight! I really love the layout hubs and I finalized over the weekend. I can't wait to see it when it's finished and covered with pics of our little one! She's so hilarious, too--she points to all of the other pictures of herself throughout the house and tries to say her name! This child is gonna be so vain pictures of herself hung on almost every inch of every wall in our house! LOL!

Of course I'm so excited to finish this project and post pictures of the COMPLETED wall gallery! Hopefully that will be within the next week or so.

YIPPEE!!

3 comments:

  1. congrats! when do you have to have it done?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I think that's wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goal is to have it finished by LO's birthday party at the end of the month. I'm keeping my fingers crossed! :)

    ReplyDelete